LANDED HOUSE PAINTING SERVICES
When it comes to landed home painting services, it can be considered major project for you as it will take up almost 10-20 days of your time to get it fully painted internally and externally. The good news is, the whole process can be broken down into a few simple steps that we follow exactly to deliver the dream colours and well protected external walls painting to you.
Speak to Paintland now to find out how we do it in person!
Read on to get an idea on what is suppose to be done for your landed house painting and why Paintland should be your choice painter.
- Partnering with Major Paint Manufacturers like Nippon, Dulux, Raffles, Skk, Jotun & Berger
- Approved & Certified Painters
- In house Height access machinery & equipment to provide competitive costing
- Exterior & Interior professional Painters
- Systemised Painting Process to provide Hassle FREE Paint works
- Professional Waterproofing Applicators
- Focus on Safety
8 STEPS TO A WARRANTIED EXTERIOR PAINT JOB
- Assessment of Walls conditions like water density of walls
- Erection of Scaffolding works or any height access equipments and protection
- Wash down of existing exterior walls with water jet.
- Patching of cracks
- Application of 1 coat of sealer either water or oil based depending on conditions
- Application of 2 coats of paint weatherproof
- Application of oil based Paint to wood or metal
- Inspection and clean up
5 STEPS TO HASSLE FREE INTERIOR PAINTING
- Moving of furnitures
- Laying of protection to floor and furnitures
- Patching of wall cracks
- Application of 1 coat of sealer if necessary
- Application of 2 coats of interior paint
DIFFERENT TYPE OF LANDED PROPERTIES WE SERVE:
- Terrace Houses
- Semi Detached Houses
- Detached Houses
- Good Class Bungalows
- Clustered Houses