We discussed in past articles how much paint is needed to paint your 3 room HDB flat. Today we will discussed how much does it cost to paint your 3 room HDB flat.
There are various factors to consider when you are planning to paint your 3 room HDB flat. Lets look at some key consideration.
- Type of Paint: The paint that you choose in terms of functions and quality will decide one of the main cost to paint your flat.
- Current house conditions: Is your house furnished or empty? This will also determine the amount of manpower needed to get your house painted. Is your house walls and ceiling conditions in a bad state that needs lots of surface preparations and sealer work to get it prepared for painting.
- Existing house or new BTO flat: This is another major consideration as BTO flats will requires multiple visits and coordinations to get your place professionally painted.
With the above in mind, we will be able to provide a pricing to paint your 3 room HDB flat more accurately and get it painted professionally.
Lets us look at the different pricing for 3 main brands in Singapore and the different pricing it provides with different quality and functions.
NIPPON PAINT comes with 2 coats of paint wall and ceiling with Matex white.
- Nippon Matex $650-$800
- Nippon Vinilex 5000 $800-$900
- Nippon Easywash $900-$1100
- Nippon Odourless all in 1 $1000-$1200
- Nippon Odourless Easywash/Medifresh $1200-$1400
DULUX PAINT comes with 2 coats of paint for walls and ceiling with Maxilite white
- Dulux Maxilite $650-$800
- Dulux Pentalite $800-$900
- Dulux Wash & Wear $1000-$1300
- Dulux Ambiance All $1200-$1500
- Dulux Better living Air Clean Bio based $1200-$1500
RAFFLES PAINT comes with 2 coats of paint for walls and ceiling with R.Anti smell
- Raffles R.Anti smell $700-$900
- Raffles R.coat $850-$1000
- Raffles R.wash $1000-$1200
- Raffles R.one 2 in paint $1200-$1500
Above are the price ranges you will expect when looking to paint your 3 room HDB flat depending on different contractors’ quoting.
What you will also be expecting will also be the additional cost like sealer coat, doors and frames repainting as well as number of colours and type of colours you choose that determines the final cost.
If you are looking for a direct painting contractor and look at different paint packages you can visit
Below is the latest promotion with Painting.com.sg using Nippon Paint which includes a coat of FREE sealer.